There are two ways to configure it, we advise you to try both:
1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Press the Email Accounts option
3. Click on More > Click on Configure email client. Choose yours and it's all done!
Enter the configuration in your email client and put in the following data in the corresponding fields:
Incoming server: mail.your-domain.com
Incoming port: POP3 110; IMAP 143
Outgoing server: mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing port: SMTP 587
The SSL / TLS options must be unchecked
The options of My server requires authentication must be checked
Some Internet providers block SMTP access, in that case, you need to contact them to tell you what data to put in SMTP.
If you have any question or need help please contact Neolo's support team.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
If your website is redirected to a site owned by ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned...
G Suite is a platform created by Google that allows you to have your entire office in the...
CPanel Spam Filter is one of the most effective options to mitigate the problem of spam....
1. Access your cPanel account 2. Click on "Softaculous" 3. Click on "Install Wordpress" 4. Now...
At Neolo we work hard to get the most competitive prices in exchange for the service we...