There are two ways to configure it, we advise you to try both:
1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Press the Email Accounts option
3. Click on More > Click on Configure email client. Choose yours and it's all done!
Enter the configuration in your email client and put in the following data in the corresponding fields:
Incoming server: mail.your-domain.com
Incoming port: POP3 110; IMAP 143
Outgoing server: mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing port: SMTP 587
The SSL / TLS options must be unchecked
The options of My server requires authentication must be checked
Some Internet providers block SMTP access, in that case, you need to contact them to tell you what data to put in SMTP.
If you have any question or need help please contact Neolo's support team.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
1. Enter your WHM 2. Click on Add a Package 3. Choose a name for the new Hosting Plan 4....
To create a new email account follow these steps: Log into your cPanel account Click on Email...
In this article you will learn how to redirect the users who enter the HTTP version of your...
What is an inode?An inode is a data structure on a linux / Unix file system. An inode stores...
The redirect tool in cPanel will allow you to redirect your website visitors from a source...