There are two ways to configure it, we advise you to try both:
1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Press the Email Accounts option
3. Click on More > Click on Configure email client. Choose yours and it's all done!
Enter the configuration in your email client and put in the following data in the corresponding fields:
Incoming server: mail.your-domain.com
Incoming port: POP3 110; IMAP 143
Outgoing server: mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing port: SMTP 587
The SSL / TLS options must be unchecked
The options of My server requires authentication must be checked
Some Internet providers block SMTP access, in that case, you need to contact them to tell you what data to put in SMTP.
If you have any question or need help please contact Neolo's support team.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
Sometimes it is necessary to extend the limit that WordPress has to upload files. This...
If your website is redirected to a site owned by ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned...
Wix is a company not compatible with other systems, practically it is as if Wix is the owner...
1. Enter Webmail from yourweb.com/webmail address (changing "yourweb.com” address...
In this article you will learn how to redirect the users who enter the HTTP version of your...