You Have Reached a Domain that is Pending ICANN Verification
How can you correct this problem?
To solve this problem you must follow these steps:
1. Access the domain.
2. Fill in the corresponding data and press the “Resend Verification Email" button
3. Check your inbox (and your spam folder) for that verification e-mail. If you can’t find it, log in to your account and contact our support team, in order for us to resend the verification email. Or, you can complete the reCAPTCHA box on your ICANN-seized homepage to have the registrar resend the email.
4. Once confirmed it’ll take up to 24/48 hours for it to refresh
1. If you do not know what is the email associated with the registered domain, please contact our support team.
2. Not receiving it? It is likely that the email account associated with the domain registration is written incorrectly. In this case we must change the email account associated with the registration. Please contact our support team.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
Resources on a server are limited and therefore the CPU and RAM disk usage are monitored for...
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) and POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) are the two most...
Web hosting and email hosting solve the vast majority of needs for email, but there are some...
To create an email account: Log into cPanel. In the Mail section, click Email Accounts. In...
To Create an Addon Domain: Login to your cPanel and click Addon Domains, under Domains Tab....