You Have Reached a Domain that is Pending ICANN Verification
How can you correct this problem?
To solve this problem you must follow these steps:
1. Access the domain.
2. Fill in the corresponding data and press the “Resend Verification Email" button
3. Check your inbox (and your spam folder) for that verification e-mail. If you can’t find it, log in to your account and contact our support team, in order for us to resend the verification email. Or, you can complete the reCAPTCHA box on your ICANN-seized homepage to have the registrar resend the email.
4. Once confirmed it’ll take up to 24/48 hours for it to refresh
1. If you do not know what is the email associated with the registered domain, please contact our support team.
2. Not receiving it? It is likely that the email account associated with the domain registration is written incorrectly. In this case we must change the email account associated with the registration. Please contact our support team.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Los Usuarios han Encontrado Esto Útil
What is an inode?An inode is a data structure on a linux / Unix file system. An inode stores...
If we continuously receive errors in our Moodle it is best to activate the debugging mode and...
First of all you must have created the mail account in the cPanel.There are two ways to configure...
In this article you will learn how to redirect the users who enter the HTTP version of your...
The cURL is part of a software used by WordPress and other applications to send and receive data...