If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
- In the Preferences section, click on Change Password Icon.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password or use a password generator.
- Click on Change Password.
If you see a sucess message then it means your password has been changed, You can now log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a support ticket.