At Neolo we work hard to get the most competitive prices in exchange for the service we provide.
In case you need to transfer your domain outside of Neolo, before we would love to be able to converse with you and why not, try to convince you to continue with us.
However, we understand that sometimes, for one reason or another, you may need to transfer your domain outside of Neolo. In this article we discuss what you should know and do to start the process.
First of all, it is extremely important that you take these factors into account:
- You cannot transfer the domain outside of Neolo if it was registered or transferred less than 3 months ago. This by internationally established regulations for the registration and transfer of domains
- It is essential that you start the transfer process before the expiration date of the domain, otherwise it may not be able to be transferred
- You will need to unlock the domain for it to be successfully transferred
- With most extensions, when you start the transfer you will be asked to enter a code (EPP) to authorize the transfer, which you must previously obtain.
Knowing this, here are the steps what you must follow to start the transfer:
- Enter your Neolo profile from https://c.neolo.com
- Click on the "Domains" section
- Click on the tool symbol next to the corresponding domain (on the right side)
- Click on the "Registrar Lock" option in the left panel of options and then click on the "Disable Registrar Lock" button if it is active
- Once done, now hit the "Get EPP Code" option in the left panel of options. This will execute the command to send the EPP code to the mail associated with the domain registration. It can take up to 24 hours for the message to arrive. If after 24 hours you still do not receive the email, please open a support ticket and we will send you the corresponding EPP code
- Once the domain is unlocked and the EPP code is obtained, you can go to the provider of your choice and start the transfer of the domain.
Remember that any questions you can write to the Neolo team by opening a support ticket.