1. Access your cPanel account
2. Click on "Softaculous"
3. Click on "Install Wordpress"
4. Now you must complete the Installation Form:
- Select Protocol: Keep (http: //)
- Domain: Choose the domain on which you will install WordPress
- Directory: Keep it blank if you want to perform the installation in the main directory. This way, the site you generate will be seen directly when you enter http://yourdomain.com, for example.
If you enter a directory, such as "blog", the WordPress will be installed on http://yourdomain.com/blog
- Database: Do not modify
- Prefix table: Do not modify
- Site Name: Write the title for your site
- Description: A brief description
- Enable Multisite: Do not modify
- Administrator User: Choose the user with which you will enter the WordPress administrator
- Administrator Password: Choose the password with which you will enter the WordPress administrator
- Email Manager: Write your mail
- Select language
- Limit Login Attempts: Do not modify
- Below all, enter the mail where you want to receive the access data for Wordpress
5. Click on "Install"