Installing WordPress and start developing your website is more than simple, for this reason in this post we will explain you how to do it.
How to install WordPress using the One-Click Installer?
- Log into your cPanel account
- In cPanel search for Softaculous App Installer section and click on the WordPress icon
- Press the Install Now button
- Now you must enter the associated data with your site and select the preferences of your installation.
- Once you have finished, press the Install button at the bottom of the page.
- When the installation finishes you will be informed. Usually, this process does not take more than 5 minutes.
- You've done it!
With WordPress installed you can access the administrator by visiting mydomain.com/wp-admin URL. Replace "mydomain.com" with your domain.
I already installed WordPress, how do I choose my web design?
To choose a design for your website you can follow these steps:
- Access your WordPress administrator
- In the sidebar search for Appearence option and then press in the Themes button
- In this section you will be able to select among the pre-designed themes in your WordPress, in case you want to use another theme press the Add New Theme option and select the one of your preference
- Done for now!
Now that you have WordPress installed in your hosting account and you chose a web design, the only thing left is that you add the content of your site. What are you waiting for?
Remember, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Neolo's support team.