In this guide we show you how to delegate your domain to custom DNS, whether they are those of Neolo or those of another company.
Please follow the next steps:
1) Log in to your Neolo customer account.
2) Click on the box that says Domain.
3) Click the tool that appears to the right of the domain you want to delegate, right next to the column that indicates the status of the domain.
4) In the options of the bar on the left click on the one that says Nameservers.
5) Once there, click on Use custom nameservers (enter below) and verify that the ones from NEOLO are the ones in Server Names 1 and 2, that is:
Server Name 1: NS1.LINEADNS.COM
Server Name 2: NS2.LINEADNS.COM
Note: This is if you want your domain to point to Neolo servers, in case you want to point the domain to another server, it is necessary to consult the corresponding hosting provider what the DNS are.
6) Click on the Change Nameservers button.
Ready! You have already delegated your domain with custom DNS.
Remember, when making a change you must wait for DNS to propagate.
If you have any additional questions, contact the Neolo support team.